Dear Trail Runners:
We are bringing back the Trail Mix Trail Series for a fourth year in 2017!
Runners can compete in the series by completing at least 4 of the 6 races in the series. The best four count towards the point totals for the series if runners complete five or six of the series races.
Trail Mix Series points are calculated as described on this page.
Runners who complete the 2017 series are eligible for automatic selection in the 2018 Leatherman’s Loop Lottery. (Runners who completed the 2016 series are eligible for automatic selection in the 2017 Loop Lottery! (as long as they enter the Loop Lottery!!)
The races in the Trail Mix 2017 are, in chronological order:
- April 23 – Leatherman’s Loop (lottery)
- May 21 – A Mild Sprain (register)
- September 17 – Where the Pavement Ends (register)
- September 24 – Sarah Bishop Bushwhack (register)
- October 22 – Run The Farm (register)
- November 12 (tentative) – Raven Rocks Run (register)
All of the Trail Mix series races are on Sunday mornings.
Hope this helps you plan your 2017 race calendar and you can join us, run in, and complete the series in 2017.
….David, Brant, Lee, Barry, Mark, Geoff, Rob, and Tony (the Trail Mix race directors)