Dear Trail Runners:
We are bringing back the Trail Mix Trail Series for a fifth year in 2018!
Runners can compete in the series by completing at least 4 of the 6 races in the series. The best four count towards the point totals for the series if runners complete five or six of the series races.
Trail Mix Series points are calculated as described on this page.
Runners who complete the 2018 series are eligible for automatic selection in the 2019 Leatherman’s Loop Lottery. (Runners who completed the 2017 series are eligible for automatic selection in the 2018 Loop Lottery! (as long as they enter the Loop Lottery!!)
The races in the Trail Mix 2018 are, in chronological order:
- April 22 – Leatherman’s Loop (lottery)
- June 3 – A Mild Sprain (register)
- September 16 – Where the Pavement Ends (register)
- September 30 – Sarah Bishop Bushwhack (register)
- October 21 (tentative)- Run The Farm (register)
- November 11 – Raven Rocks Run (register)
All of the Trail Mix series races are on Sunday mornings.
Hope this helps you plan your 2018 race calendar and you can join us, run in, and complete the series in 2018.
….David, Brant, Lee, Barry, Mark, Geoff, Rob, and Tony (the Trail Mix race directors)