The 2020 Trail Mix Series features SEVEN trail races in Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
Date information and links to the websites are below.
- April 26 – Leatherman’s Loop (lottery entry only, starts 1/10/20)
- June 7 – A Mild Sprain (register)
- September 13 – Where the Pavement Ends (register)
- September 27 – Sarah Bishop Bushwhack (register)
- October 4 – Paine to Pain (registration opens 4.22)
- October 25 – Run The Farm (register)
- November 8 – Raven Rocks Run (register)
Runners can compete in the series by completing at least 4 of the 7 races. The best four count towards the point totals for the series. If runners complete five, six, or seven of the series races they can drop their lowest race(s) — only counting best 4 races.
Runners who complete the series get scored and are eligible for age-category recognition. (See the scoring system explanation here.)
Runners who complete the series with at least 4 races of the 7 total get automatic selection in the Leatherman’s Loop Lottery the following year. (Runners who completed the 2019 series are eligible for automatic selection in the 2020 Loop Lottery! (as long as they entered the Loop Lottery!!)
Our best way to let others know about the Trail Mix Series is YOU!
When friends tell their friends about the series from personal experience it is the best way to spread the word. If you know someone who might be interested in running in the series, please forward this note to them.
If you have any questions about the 2020 Trail Mix Series, please let us know via email.
See you on the trails!
….Tony, David, Brant, Geoffrey, Megan, Lee, Barry, Veronica, Eric, Rob (The Trail Mix Race Directors)