Dear Trail Runners:
We are bringing back the Trail Mix Trail Series for a sixth year in 2019!
Runners can compete in the series by completing at least 4 of the 7 races in the series. The best four count towards the point totals for the series if runners complete five or six of the series races.
Trail Mix Series points are calculated as described on this page.
Runners who complete the 2019 series are eligible for automatic selection in the 2020 Leatherman’s Loop Lottery. (Runners who completed the 2018 series were eligible for automatic selection in the 2019 Loop Lottery! (as long as they entered the Loop Lottery!!)
The races in the Trail Mix 2019 are, in chronological order:
- April 26 – Leatherman’s Loop (lottery entry only, starts 1/10/20)
- June 7 TBD – A Mild Sprain (register)
- September 13 – Where the Pavement Ends (register)
- September 27 – Sarah Bishop Bushwhack (register)
- October 4 – Paine to Pain (registration opens 4/22)
- October 25 – Run The Farm (register)
- November 8 – Raven Rocks Run (register)
All of the Trail Mix series races are on Sunday mornings.
Hope this helps you plan your 2019 race calendar and you can join us, run in, and complete the series in 2019.
….David, Brant, Lee, Barry, Mark, Geoff, Megan, Rob, and Tony (the Trail Mix race directors)
2 replies on “Trail Mix 2019”
[…] The 2020 Trail Mix Series features SEVEN trail races in Westchester and Fairfield Counties. […]
[…] The 2022 Trail Mix Series will feature SEVEN trail races in Westchester and Fairfield Counties. […]